Monday, September 7, 2015

Russian in the Woods (The North Bend Rap)

From all the woods around the foot of the mountain My rhymes flow down Snoqualmie like a fountain   






Part I   

I got a voice in my head
And it keeps coming out
I can't seem to shut
My big fuckin' mouth

My mother up and left me
My father split too
His final words of wisdom
Were "Hey kid, fuck you!"

So I jumped the Windy City
and hit the left coast
I brought all my friends
My friends are all ghosts

I started my own business
Building castles that's great
Until the market blew up
Back in Two thousand eight

Sometimes it gets tough
But I'm trying my best
To live the Good Book
On the best crystal meth

This is my rap for you
And this is my song
You can say I'm crazy
But you can't say I'm wrong

So now they say I'm homeless
And camping is a crime
I told the judge Stewart
Dig this rap of mine

Sometimes it's lonely
Sometimes it gets hard
I got a one bedroom tent
With a big fuckin' yard

If you have an opinion
Tell me now or just send
Care of the Russian
In the woods of North Bend

I've been out here a while
And made some new friends
So let me have a moment
To to tell you about them

There's Jessie and Tiff
That's where I'll begin
No matter where I start
It ends with heroine

There's Warren and Harold
Brothers from the start
Harold is a wizard and
Warren cleans the bark

Guy is the inspiration
And you all met him
As the feet hanging out
The local diggle bin

This is my story
And it may never end
Thanks to the Russian
In the woods of North Bend

There's Tia sheild maiden
Crashing through the trees
Wearing pink chiffon
And flailing accessories

Then there's Bobby Hill
And he's hard at work
Punching in the clock
On the face of Mike Stuart

Patrick's got a story
And he always keeps fresh
It depends upon how long he's on
(And on... and on... and on...)
Powered by crystal meth

Nancy keeps you guessing
Where she put her sack
Follow the pain pills
To help her get it back

There's Jeremy and Sarina
What a lovely pair
You can get to know her
Any change to spare?

I'm starting to fall out
So part one must end
So good night from the Russian
In the woods of North Bend



Part II



So here we go again
It's the rap that never ends
With love from the Russian
In the woods of North Bend


A moment if you please
One note before we start
I'm humbled by your love
But my rolls a minor part


You say my rappin's cool
You think I'm really smart
I'm just recording history
It's you who are the Art...


Drinks on the trail all day
Watching the cows eat grass
Dave nods to Jenett and
The cops who kicked 'er ass


My respects to Sir Scooby
His castle in the tree
The Valleys Area Fifty-One
He don't want no company


There went Earl Gray
A new victim every the hour
Chief Toner calls it theft
I call it Native Power


Here's my brother Brent
He always brings me joy
A warrior and a king wrapped
In North Dakota farm boy


Mom said "Mike, be nice"
Yeah ma, I know I should
But here comes Darnell and
There goes the neighborwood


Rog's is from Long Island
He talks like Mayor Koch
Alison draws cocks,cocks,cocks!
And rams 'em in her crotch


Hey, it's Joey Bradshaw
Going fishing on the docks
Twenty years falling timber
And the rest to polish rocks


Brett Hilkey's staying clean
Ha-Ha! Now there's a joke
Jill never bought a cigarette
But always needs a fucking smoke


Cedar takes rap to heart
And way too seriously
If you hadn't noticed yet
It's a fucking comedy 
(...and so is he)


I see you're all laughing
Because you know it's true
I hope it's still funny
When I get the rest of you


Twin peaks put you on TV
But that's a load of crap
It's my friends daily tweaks
That keep us on the map


Oh shit the bubble is empty
And look at all this mess
That's my cue to exit here
And find more crystal meth


So that wraps up part two
I hope not to offend
Signed, "Fuck you, The Russian
In the woods of North Bend."


Part III 

Annie and Rick sitting in a truck in between fights they stop to
Fuck! James took Blake's spot I see.
Ruckus has puppy PTSD.

That rhyme sucked
It couldn't get worse
So Matt Mahaffey can sing the next verse.
(silent pause)


(Take it from here my rapping North Bendnecks, post your additions in the comments) 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment... and you may win a prize!